You may not be eligible to receive the referral bonus in accordance with our terms and security measures. Users may be denied the bonus due to several reasons, including the below:
- The referee has not successfully completed his/her account opening within 30 days after your referral code has been used. (pending documents etc)
- The referee failed to fund his/her account within 30 days after your referral code has been used.
- The referee did not maintain an active account (minimum RM 100) within 30 days after the account has been funded
- Any other actions that disqualify a referee or referral account to be inactive (portfolio balance less than RM 100) within 30 days from when the code has been used
- In the event that the same client (both referee and referrer) claims eligibility with different Wahed Account(s)
- Referrer and referee opening accounts that are deemed to be fraudulent
- Any other reason that disqualifies a client to receive the referral bonus as stipulated in the terms and conditions